You are a successful 1:1 coach and are wanting to grow your community but are not clear on how to do it. If you are looking to grow your business without working more hours, I invite you to contact me.
For years, I have been helping coaches create the businesses of their dreams, that serve more ideal clients, and that make more money without necessarily working more hours.
- A training/coaching program is tangible and as an entry product, reasonably priced. The barriers to signing up for your program are lower than for a higher-priced 1:1 program.
- It has a finite length and in the eyes of your potential client, it is easy to give it a try.
- It is a step-by-step process that is easily understood and focuses on the benefits and outcomes that your ideal client is looking for. We LOVE systems.
- Your program is unique and approaches the problem from your prospective and and with your life experience. Yes, others may be focusing on the same problem but not in your unique way and with your unique point of view and experience.
- Your clients get great results quicker because they are following a step-by-step process led by you. Rather than reading and collecting information, you are giving them a plan and support for transformation.
- You can help more people with a signature training or coaching system. You can build your business with a single signature program. You can deepen learning and offer VIP days focusing on one aspect of your signature program. You can leverage content and build longer programs. You can spin off content into its own product.
Send me an email at email@example.com and we can discuss how we can work together.
Andrea Cinnamond is a creative online business strategist and implementation specialist (she makes things happen). She is a trained business coach, technical virtual assistant and a certified online business manager. She loves nothing more than creating beautiful projects for her clients such as training and coaching programs, websites, telesummits, 30 Day Facebook challenges, virtual teleseminars and teleseminar series, custom journal and many other cool things that can be offered online or in-person.
When she is not playing around on her computer, this ex high-tech scientist is raising three children (an 11-year old daughter and twin 9-year old boys) and their cat Amesbury in the historic Back Bay of Boston, knitting up a storm, sewing, reading and going to countless spin and barre classes.
I was reading posts in Facebook and I noticed there was one for a T-shirt and because I am a curious person I started looking at some of the comments. Almost every comment focused on the fact that people could not figure out how to order a t-shirt version of the shirt rather than a hoodie. Message after message repeated this same issue and each comment had a reply with the directions for how to find the t-shirt version – ‘scroll down the list past all the hoodie options and you will find the t-shirt options’. I did not go to the website but I was wondering and secretly hoping that they changed their order page so that it was easier to find how to order the t-shirt version. How cool and...
You are building your online business and there are many things that need to be done. Usually there is an order that works best. You don’t ice a cake before it is baked or ice it while it is still in the baking pan or while it is hot. There is an order that results in a beautiful cake. Additionally, training yourself to focus on one step at a time and follow it through to completion before moving on to the next is a skill well worth developing. Multi-tasking is a myth and doesn’t work well most of the time. You end up with a bunch of half-finished projects and your business is still not working efficiently or at all in some cases and you don’t feel productive. Nothing is happening but you...
I made this mistake and I wish I had been better prepared when I was starting out. There are many reasons why you should have a coaching or training program on offer and today I am covering the process of selling one on your website using Paypal and Aweber. I just had a client asking me about this today and I thought I would share this. You don’t need to have a shopping cart system or merchant account. I believe Aweber is a great autoresponder email system and can’t recommend it enough. Paypal is easy to use and will also do recurring payments if you want to offer that as an option. Be sure that your account is set up as a Business account. I have clients who have set up a separate...